The Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

5 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post by routhich Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Your Name (in-game): routhich
Tribe: [Roman, Gaul, Teuton] gaul
How many villages do you have? [Please list Village Name and Coordinates].4
chitanozaurusu 1|-12
destroyer 3|-11
godzilla 0|-11
spam 42|-36
What is your current Population? 974
How often do you check your account daily? 5-10
How extensive is your Travian Experience? 2nd time playing
What is your Defensive and Resource Protection strategy? 3 crannies - pump up production and then mass defensive troops
What is your Expansion and Growth strategy? when new village hits 300 resource production, build new residence and make settlers. Scout for farms.
Are you opposed to small taxes for Supporting alliance-wide efforts, such as building up the embassy? not opposed
Are you currently being repeatedly attacked or farmed? I have been hit a few times by ukreject. he is trying to farm my smaller villages but my crannies and spending down protect my resources. I mass my troops in my largest village. my old capital (spam) is deep in gemini territory and is a farm (actually I farm it more than anyone). It has a real high negative wheat production and I dont have cats to destroy it now. Besides, I get most of the resources b/c I know the production schedule.
Were you part of a previous alliance, and if so, why did you leave? I was part of the VCC early in the game. It was destroyed by gemini. (spam is the remains of my old capital). I am now part of PRW but it is dissolving and members are going to various other alliances.
Do you have a preference on which Wing you would like to join? one in my area would be nice
Have you contacted anyone in ONE about applying? I sent a note to one of neighbors but he hasnt contacted me back yet
Were you recommended by anyone in ONE? If so, who? nope
Any other information and/or comments you would like us to consider? I am fairly versatile. In the first game I was very offensive. In this game I very defensive. I'm just looking for an alliance to be a part of that won't crumble. I was doing fairly well before the gemini debaucle. I was in the top 1000 players. I am fighting my way back up the food chain again.

routhich
Villager

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by Arutha Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 pm

He is on the border between SW/SE on the SE side.

What is your troop count like? IGM me or post again here. Preferably the latter.
Arutha
Arutha
Recruiter
Recruiter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzEry9nveQg

Back to top Go down

Post by myth Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Do you happen to be an II farm?
myth
myth
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by greengiant Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Are you currently being repeatedly attacked or farmed? I have been hit a few times by ukreject. he is trying to farm my smaller villages but my crannies and spending down protect my resources. I mass my troops in my largest village. my old capital (spam) is deep in gemini territory and is a farm (actually I farm it more than anyone). It has a real high negative wheat production and I dont have cats to destroy it now. Besides, I get most of the resources b/c I know the production schedule
greengiant
greengiant
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by myth Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:30 pm

I apologize for asking so bluntly. I know II attacks members along the border.
myth
myth
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by lord espo Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 am

No.. for now get numbers up , grow quick
lord espo
lord espo
Rocker Villager
Rocker Villager