The Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redviper

Go down

redviper Empty redviper

Post by alliance Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Your Name (in-game):redviper
Tribe: Teuton
How many villages do you have? The Scourge (-127,14) 695 pop.; The Sunspear (-127,13) 140 pop.; The Broken Arm (-124,11) 101 pop.; Astapori (-120,11) 317 pop.
What is your current Population? 1253
How often do you check your account daily? 10+ times
How extensive is your Travian Experience? first time player
What is your Defensive and Resource Protection strategy? I don't let my resources sit unused. I've crannied up my smaller villages. Not much on defense other than use resourses as soon as possible so if someone attacks they get nothing and will eventually stop attacking.
What is your Expansion and Growth strategy? Working primarily to build by resources. My smaller villages are coming along nicely while I come close to a lvl 20 academy in my 2nd largest village. Should be able to start chiefing some villages within the next week or so.
Are you opposed to small taxes for Supporting alliance-wide efforts, such as building up the embassy? Not at all. I was a member of Tc when it first started, but it soon outgrew me. I then worked to boost some players in LTF and then eventually moved on to TU.
Are you currently being repeatedly attacked or farmed? No. Not currently on anyone's hate list. One place routinely attacks my 2nd village, but I has a large number of reinforcements there last time and he lost all his troops. He's not been back in about a week.
Were you part of a previous alliance, and if so, why did you leave? yes. TC-NW, LTF, TU. As you know, TU recently merged and dropped all non-Travian addicts.
Do you have a preference on which Wing you would like to join? I'm located in the NW so I guess Raven.
Have you contacted anyone in ONE about applying? No.
Were you recommended by anyone in ONE? If so, who? No.
Any other information and/or comments you would like us to consider? I am an active player who is learning his way around this game his first time out. I'm think I'm doing pretty good for a noob:) I'm sure I don't have my hammer set up like I should, but like I said i'm learning. I check my account all day during work and then every hour or so when I get home. I have a family so can't play 24-7, nor do I want to. It's a fun game and I love the raiding.

Thank you for your consideration.

alliance

Back to top Go down

redviper Empty Re: redviper

Post by mel Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 pm

just so any one who wants to know
Invite sent to my allaince section.
mel
mel
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down