The Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K.vonSchleicher

3 posters

Go down

K.vonSchleicher Empty K.vonSchleicher

Post by vonSchleicher Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Your Name (in-game): K.vonSchleicher
Tribe: Teuton
How many villages do you have? 4
• Heidelberg (-167 | -31)

• Hohenschwangau (-166 | -31)

• Neuschwanstein (-168 | -33)

• Rieneck (-166 | -32)

What is your current Population? 1497
How often do you check your account daily? All the time from 8-10am to 12-2am Pacific, so basically I don't check it for like 6 hours while I sleep... LOL
How extensive is your Travian Experience? I was part of (T.U.)
What is your Defensive and Resource Protection strategy? Spend down, use NPC, use my own markets, and dodge
What is your Expansion and Growth strategy? Build cities as quickly as possible, and make farms.
Are you opposed to small taxes for Supporting alliance-wide efforts, such as building up the embassy? no
Are you currently being repeatedly attacked or farmed? no
Were you part of a previous alliance, and if so, why did you leave? Yes, didnt meet the requirements of the new alliance.
Do you have a preference on which Wing you would like to join? no, but I know there are many near me who just lost there alliance ties and would probably want to join with me, maybe there is a chance at creating a new wing over here, as am not familiar with any ONE being nearby.
Have you contacted anyone in ONE about applying? no
Were you recommended by anyone in ONE? If so, who? no
Any other information and/or comments you would like us to consider?
http://travian-utils.com/?s=us7&idu=39551

I am a dedicated military tactician in my area of influence and think I would be a great asset to ONE, as I would be able to not only offer my services, but could potentially bring in at least 2-4 more like myself in pop and strength.
vonSchleicher
vonSchleicher
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

K.vonSchleicher Empty Re: K.vonSchleicher

Post by Arutha Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:11 pm

I'll accept cause I always thought you polite. But Idk what wing to place you in. I doubt a new wing is likely, due to the (currently) unkown changes that the higherups are working. I can place you in WOLF until we can figure out where we can put you.

Accepted.
Arutha
Arutha
Recruiter
Recruiter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzEry9nveQg

Back to top Go down

Post by vonSchleicher Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 pm

I am sorry to have to decline at this time, I agree the logistics of where I am in this world put me out there. I joined one of your confeds TAE-D, they beat you to the punch so to say, and they would be closer in proximity to me, which as most people know is important in this game. Thank you for your consideration, and again I am sorry to decline at this time. I am grateful for the time that I have been able to spend with all of you guys, you are all great to play with. I hope to continue to be welcomed in forum discussion, even if it is only on the public forums.

Sincerely,
vonSchleicher aka K.vonSchleicher
vonSchleicher
vonSchleicher
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by eolsunder Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Yep its always best to jump in with someone near you, alot easier for support and reins.

eolsunder
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum