The Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut

3 posters

Go down

To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut Empty To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut

Post by DruidsFire Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Please know that you are welcome to apply to ONE, we are currently in the middle of some big changes of our own but all good mid range players will be welcomed as we are not elitists, we have more faith in a blanket policy and welcome all players who will be as loyal to us as as we are to them

Regards
DruidsFire

I want to start of by saying that all of you are extremely great people and it has been an honor to serve as your Consigliere and Capodecina.

As you all are aware, the main goal of Travian is to win the world wonder. If the current turmoil in the South West continues no one will win the WW. It is for this reason that we have come to a new resolution which will ensure victory.

TE and TU have agreed to abolish their alliances completely in order to make this dream a reality. We are creating an entirely new alliance that will be called The Ministry of War, also known as MoW. This alliance will be comprised of only the most dedicated and elite players in the South West. This will guarantee victory for all parties involved. We can tell you that the standards and requirements for entry are high but this is to insure that everyone means business. The 3 wings will be comprised of both TU and TE leaders. We encourage all of you that meet the requirements listed below to apply for this new alliance to either one of us.

If you do not meet the requirements and end up turning up your game and meeting the requirements then you will be considered. All of you have been great and it has been an honor to fight by your side. However we all know why we are here and the only way to be successful is to make this move. Unfortunately feelings must be set aside in order to succeed in this game.

We also would like to note that the dedicated and elite players in the North West are joining MoW as well. This will give MoW complete control of both quadrants and in a position for front runner of the WW. We look forward to working with you to win this game and hope to hear from you soon.

MoW - Ministry of War (Requirements)
Population - 2500
Villages - 5 (With the understanding that you will obtain a cropper capital ASAP if you don't already have one)
Troops - 2:1 ratio or offensive ranking of 250 or below

Death Dealer
Former TU Consigliere

Joey Baggs
Former TU Capodecina
DruidsFire
DruidsFire
High Chief
High Chief

Back to top Go down

To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut Empty Re: To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut

Post by Chothra Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:18 pm

Ooh! Ooh! I make the cut! Yay for me. I think I'll stick with ONE, tho.. hot chicks > winning games

Chothra
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut Empty Re: To our TU Friends that didnt make the cut

Post by eolsunder Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:30 pm

Well, hot chicks are pretty much better than everything.. Except a larger number of hot chicks. Or in the case of "Dude, where's my car." only beaten out by a gigantic hot chick.

eolsunder
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum